ActionScript (ActionScript) is a programming language for Flash Player user interaction, processing and storage etc. in runtime is based on ECMAScript .AS is usually stored in the file byte code compiler and run- time translation and implemented by the ActionScript Virtual Machine. AS model of a programming language provides advanced and powerful that for many web developers and programmers with little knowledge of object-oriented programming will be familiar and comfortable.
During the training of ActionScript 3.0 in Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training you how to use ActionScript 3.0 in Flash Pro are familiar.
Headlines training of:
– Understanding the building blocks of ActionScript
– Work with the display list
– Use dot syntax
– Review of the Timeline
– Create document classes
– Links to objects class E Home
– Added the ability to drag / drop the objects
– Create a slideshow
– Loading and running code in an external SWF
– Work with text
– Access XML data
– Audio and video playback with ActionScript
– And …