Sometimes things happen for everyone that music or the file but not able to play his system. In this case it is mainly due to the Codec is not installed on the system, the system simply does not know how to execute the desired audio or video file, that is why the has been introduced and packs a lot of variety Codec types are collected and presented to the users of these problems to be resolved in the distribution of audio and video files.
ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7 and 8, and a complete set of common Codec is required that you have to it until after you install this program, you can almost all audio and video files without any difficulties, play.
It’s all normal formats and extensions to the system and introduces the it that players can customize with almost any type of audio and video files run.
Key Features ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7 and 8:
– Supports most popular codecs and formats on .
– Ability to customize settings for each codec.
– Full support for 10-bit image files.
– The ability to activate and deactivate each codec.
– Ability to sync with Windows Media Player.
– Support for MKV and FLV files, and preview build new extensions.
– Easy installation and trouble-free complex settings.
– Full support for 64-bit systems.
– Ability to easily update.
– Full support for 7 and 8 and 8.1.
List of codecs and formats supported by this software:
– The program defaults to the original codec H264 or AVC and HEVC hi10p or support that allows you to to easily distribute the following extensions:
– It should be noted that after installing the program, all of the above extensions are easily playable with Windows Media Player and other players actually freed you from installing it.
– It also supports all 10-bit codecs for playback of video files, you can then easily install and run files of these.
Different versions, Standard and Advanced:
The two versions of the program «Advanced» and «Standard» provided that copies “standard” and FFDshow and Haali Gabest filters are lighter and free and total capacity is less than the Advanced version.
Recommended that a copy of “advanced” or «Advanced» More Features on your system to fit and install, the standard version is more suitable for people who do not use much of their system and are involved in a variety of audio and video files.
Introducing “plugin 64 bit» or «x64 Components»:
By default, the program installs the 32-bit version or a plugin called x64 Components Addon that contains a 64-bit version of the software.
Usually not necessary because the 64-bit version 32-bit codecs and players often make the user needs to remove the installed 64-bit version makes the program work better and more compatible with Windows.
Remarkably, as the name suggests, the 64-bit version can only be installed on 64-bit systems and those of 32-bit Windows can not use this version to install.