Educational files up to date Aug 20, 2014 updated!
Android Studio (Android Studio) is a programming environment for the Android platform. This environment based on popular software Brynz jet was designed, the studio has been designed exclusively for Android
Live Layout (editor WYSIWYG, live coding, rendering the time of application), console developer, beta testing and implementation stage of the production-based support Gradle, fixes and troubleshooting for Android, the Proguard and sign the application, editor-rich layouts and … are just some of the features of this software are powerful.
During the training the Android Studio First Look you with key capabilities of this powerful software application you know.
Headlines training of:
– Check the Android Studio and IntelliJ IDEA
– Install Android Studio
– Create project with Android Studio
– Overview of the user interface
– Design activity layouts
– Analysis and Refactoring Code
– Preparation of plans for dissemination (application package)
– And …