The latest generation of the world’s best-selling music notation software, Avid Sibelius is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students. Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with the exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. And view beautiful, print-quality scores with advanced typography and graphics support. Designed by musicians for musicians, Sibelius 7 is the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music. You can even take your scores on the go with the Avid Scorch app for iPad.
Here are some key features of “Sibelius”:
– Task-oriented user interface: easily progress through all the steps of creating a score
– Professional-quality, 38 GB sound library: enjoy ultra-realistic playback
– Native 64-bit support: work faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, than ever before
– Optimized for single monitor use: ideal for classrooms, laptops, and more
– Text and typography enhancements: take advantage of the latest OpenType fonts
– Graphics import and export: build complex layouts for publishing, creating teaching materials, and more
More info (open / close)
1. Install the software.
2. Cracked file in the installation folder contents Software * Copy and replace the file (s) prior to use.
3. Run the application.
* Software installation folder is installed in the Program Files folder inside the Windows drive. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application and click Properties, and then click Find Target button.
– In Windows 7, and 8: After installing the software, right-click Shortcut button and click Open file location.