Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP qualifications or periods of training for specialized engineering and test networks are generally technically proficient in the installation and configuration issues, and walk the local network (LAN) and wide (WAN) in the fall. Cisco CCNP BSCI 642-901 exam certification number on how to connect and use Cisco routers in LAN and WAN networks for medium to large sites focus. In the course of comprehensive discussions on protocols EIGRP, BGP, EGP, OSPF and ISIS raised and volunteers with two routing protocols Distance Vector and Link State are familiar names. Learning topics of the course, volunteers can choose a Cisco router and set up the appropriate IOS services.
CISCO company three levels of documents intended for IT professionals (Orientation (Associate), expert (professional), higher skill level (Expert)) who have different perspectives on the need and demand for different people.
CISCO levels and a variety of documents available. Degree from CISCO is very valuable and great value for professionals network , managers and companies that hire these professionals have to.
During the training, the (Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks) CBT Nuggets Cisco 642-901: CCNP BSCI you with the concepts covered in the CCNP BSCI 642-901 exam are familiar with the numbers.
– Introduction to the course
– EIGRP: concepts and implement advanced options
– EIGRP: best practices and design options
– OSPF: Concepts and Implementation
– OSPF: Introduction to networks
– OSPF: Router LSA and options Summarization
– OSPF: authentication and other miscellaneous options
– IS-IS: Basic concepts and implementation
– Advanced routing, route redistribution
– Advanced Routing: manipulate and update route
– BGP: basic concepts
– BGP: implementation and regulation
– BGP: Characters Set
– Multicast: Concepts and Configuration
– IPv6: understand the core concepts and address
– IPv6: configuration, routing and Interoperating
– Advanced Routing: implementation Router-Based DHCP Services
– And …