CCSP Cisco Certified Security Professional stands for one of the certificates in the field of security and secure Cisco network and security administrators and network specialists for the network. Topics discussed in the course of training the CCSP how to install, manage and design of safety equipment, including Cisco and individuals in the course familiar with the details of the hardware configuration of security and also security on routers and switches to fully learn fall.
Cisco CCNP Security SNAA No. 642-515 exam training, you will learn the skills ASA. Jeremy Cioara teacher training more focused on the interface graphics of ASA (the ASDM) has put up with the use of ASA to be able to implement the highest security level.
CISCO company three levels of documents intended for IT professionals (Orientation (Associate), expert (professional), higher skill level (Expert)) who have different perspectives on the need and demand for different people. CISCO levels and a variety of documents available. Degree from CISCO is very valuable and great value for professionals network , managers and companies that hire these professionals have to.
Headlines training of:
– Introduction to Cisco documents and what you will learn in this collection
– Basics: access list and NAT
642-515, CBT Nuggets, CCNP, Cisco, Networking, Training, Cisco, Networking
– Traffic Control: Understanding the modular policy framework (Cisco Modular Policy Framework)
– Inspection protocols, advanced protocol
– Routing and Switching: VLAN and secure with ASA
– Routing and Switching: dynamic routing protocols
– Technology VLAN: Topics IPSec and Digital Certificates
– Technology VLAN: configure site-to-site Virtual Private Network by Digital Certificates
– Technology VLAN: with Certificate-Based Remote Access Virtual Private Networks
– Technology VLAN: Introduction to Advanced Remote Access Virtual Private Network Features
– Technology Virtual Private Network: topic ASA5505 as Easy VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK & VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK Quality of Service
– SSL VPN topic: The concept of this type of networks
– Discussion of SSL VPN: Virtual Private Network with no user configuration
– Discussion of SSL VPN: Virtual Private Network configuration of AnyConnect
– SSL VPN topic: Learning to understand and install Cisco Secure Desktop
– And …