Alpyay or Linux Foundation (Linux Professional Institute) offers LPIC Tayydnamh known that the ability of people to manage the network and ensures Linux or programming.
Or Junior Level Linux Professional LPIC-1 exam includes topics such as an introduction to the overall structure of files and directories, permissions and Framyt preliminary basis, the main functions when working with files and directories such as (copy, delete, edit) and set levels of access, install and remove programs, compile source files (source code), management books home systems, management of users and group work, backing up the system and play its Abbey, management and configuration of operating system graphics for that X and fonts , perform the settings for the network card and connect to theInternet , configure the SQL database on Linux and use it and so on.
Certification CompTIA Linux Plus (CompTIA Linux +) one of the documents recognized for professionals working with the platform open source (Open Source) work and earn this degree in order to have 6 to 12 months work experience with Unix platforms and skills such as managing Linux Systems using the Command Line, User Management, File System Permission, configuration software and Client Management in Linux.
During the training, the CBT Nuggets LPI Linux LPIC-1 101 and CompTIA Linux + you with the topics and issues raised in tests CompTIA Linux Plus LP 1 are familiar.
– The LPIC and Comp TIA Linux
– Hardware configuration
– Boot the system
– Change the executive level and restart or shutdown
– Design Hard Disk Layout
– Installing a Boot Manager
– Management book Shared houses
– Debian package management
– RPM package manager and TUM
– Working at the Command Line
– Understanding the Process Tent Streams Using Filters
– Implementation of Basic File Management
– Use Streams, Pipes and Redirects
– Create, monitor and kill processes
– Priority processes
– Search the text files with regular expressions
– Implementation of Basic File Fditing Operatins using vi
– Create a partition and file system
– Maintain the integrity of system files
– Mounting and Unmounting control of Filesystems
– Manage disk quotas (Disk Quotas)
– Manage access to files and acquisitions
– Create and Change Hard and Symboli Links
– Find system files and place these files in the correct location
– And …