Volume (MCSE 2012 (Desktop Infrastructure Another of Microsoft’s engineering and design issues related to the management of virtualization and remote service network in 2012, and include the test 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-415 and 70-416 are. No. 70-415 Microsoft test engineers with knowledge in the field of automatic installation of Windows and software as well as providing easy remote or virtual software can is.
Certification MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) Microsoft is the first evidence for IT professionals tasked with analyzing, designing and implementing Windows-based systems in various offices and departments are responsible. This document is for people in one of the posts of engineer or systems analyst, engineer, technical, engineering or technical analyst and consultant network are working.
During the training, the CBT Nuggets Microsoft 70-415 MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure you with the necessary skills and training curriculum for Microsoft 70-415 MCSE exam 70-415 are familiar with the issue.
– Introduction to MCSE and Desktop Administrator and the 70-415 Exam
– Review the existing architecture and technology applications in the Windows Desktop Infrastructure
– Designed to automate Windows Desktop Image Deployment
– Prepare to implement Windows Deployment Services
– Automating the installation of Windows in WDS
– The establishment of Windows Desktop Images by WDS
– Implementing Light Touch Deployment with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
– Merge User State Migration and USMT in Image Deployment
– Pyadkh of Zero Touch Deployment using System Center Configuration Manager 2012
– Planning and implementation of Remote Desktop Services Host Servers
– Connecting users to applications on a Mac Remote Desktop Web Access and Remote WebApp and Remote Desktop Connections
– Develop RDSH Applications via the Internet with the help of Remote Desktop Gateway
– Implement a VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) with the help of Remote Desktop Virtualization Host
– Build and configure the Virtual Desktop Collection
– Manage Remote Desktop Client Experience
– Planning and Implementing User State Virtualization
– Configure Desktop Security
– Supervision and Monitoring Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
– Implementation of a Updates Infrastructure (Infrastructure Update)
– Tips and Tricks for Image Storage
– And …