CISCO company three levels of documents intended for IT professionals (Orientation (Associate), expert (professional), higher skill level (Expert)) who have different perspectives on the need and demand for different people. CISCO levels and a variety of documents available. Degree from CISCO is very valuable and great value for professionals network , managers and companies that hire these professionals have to.
Certificate CISCO Certified Network Associate) CCNA) in conjunction with the technical skills to install and configure the LAN and WAN networks and network communications walk by dialing phone system for small networks (100 nodes or fewer), including EIGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP V2.0, Ethernet, Access List is.
During training in CBT Nuggets Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-911 with the concepts covered in the CCNA Data Center and 640-911 exam topics are familiar.
Data Center (Data Center) to set the trimmer services, communications infrastructure / security and electronic equipment is said to provide maintenance and support services for the network ( Internet / Intranet / Extranet) will engage. Organizations, companies, and individuals can use services offered by the site data center, information and services on the internet-based network (intranet / extranet) launch.Data center, depending on the type of application for which it is defined, can be used as a processing center, data center, collection center or all of these functions. Huge data centers and a variety of services across the World Wide Web is that some of these commercial centers have restricted internal and others are available on the Internet as a commercial or public.
Headlines training of:
– OSI model
– Traditional and common network equipment
– A Brief History of Ethernet
– Properties datacenters
– The numbers in different bases 2, 8, 16 and converting it to another
– Addressing the various layers of the network
– Subnet and (Subnetting) DCICN test
– The transfer of data under TCP / IP protocol
– Delivery process frames
– Switching (Switching) a LAN
– Layer 2 switch process ARP, Broadcast and collision detection or Collision Detection
– Introduction to Software NX-OS 4
– NX-OS capabilities such as installation scripts, role-based access control, help system NX-OS and network devices based on IOS operating system
– Using the capabilities of NX-OS
– VLAN in the network NX-OS
– Understanding 802.1Q Trunks in the data center
– Understanding the VTP in a data center
– Redundancy at Layer 2
– Routing in data center
– ACL in NX-OS
– The introduction of IPv6
– And …