CMS (Content Management System or in short: CMS), a set of procedures to manage processes in a collaborative environment. A powerful web content management system, the Mac the participation of several writers to manage content, documents, and provides outputs to a website. Most web content management system, a content repository or database for Save the page content, metadata and other information that may be required to use the system and the presentation layer (the layer closest to the user interface), the content of the website based on a set of templates , often using XSLT files, and displays for visitors.
During the training and capabilities of the CMS CMS Fundamentals and principles you learn them.
Headlines training of:
– Define and understand a CMS
– Introduction to the taxonomy (Taxonomy)
– The needs of an organization or company
– Compare content management system
– Planning for the content strategy
– Control of the lifecycle (lifecycle) and content
– Migration between CMS and
– Understanding users, groups and permissions
– Use web analytics
– And …