RESTful (or REST stands for Representational state transfer) method to create, read, update and delete the data on the server that use the simple HTTP call. In fact, REST is a model for programming networkis a connection between the two systems (client-server) by a protocol (such as http, smtp, ftp, etc.) are created. Programs based on the methods / Architecture, ReSTful application called, but only a request for CRUD (acronym create update read delete) protocol interface to interact with the target.
During the training, the Connecting Android Apps to RESTful Web Services you how to interact with the applications you know Android and RESTful Web Services.
Headlines training of:
– Work with a background thread (Background Threads)
– The definition of background tasks (Background Tasks)
– Apply content to HTTP requests
– Parsing Web service responses
– download the data, including images
– HTTP parameters to the server
– Use higher-level client libraries such as Volley and OkHttp
– Management capabilities of network apps
– And …