ICloud (iCloud) a cloud and cloud service from Apple. The users of this service to the Mac it that your data, such as music files on remote servers, and to be able to use various devices such as iOS-based devices or PCs (with operating system OS X or Windows ) to download them. The service locator serviceMobile is. The service as the data coordinating center for email , contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes, to-do list and other data is active.
During the training of Developing for the Apple iCloud API with iOS you how to make iCloud API that can be data, documents, etc. from cloud access. In this course, you are making an application note that the data storage and access to data and provides iCloud Documents are familiar.
Headlines training of:
– Introduction to the class structure of the program
– Creation of models and constants
– Making the software compatible with Apple Developer portal
– Connect to iCloud
– Introduction to Class UIDocument
– Work with the class metadata documents
– Open, storage and removal of documents from iCloud
– And …