E-commerce (Electronic commerce) the purchase, sale or exchange of goods, services and information through the network computer and the Internet is. With the advancement of e-commerce, for the first time opened the borders to trade and trade with other countries has begun and creative ways to add variety to today as one of the most popular Internet shopping business practices in the world of the web.E-commerce is usually wider application, which includes not only buying and selling over the Internet but also other aspects of business, such as purchase, a vector of goods, production management and production and distribution and movement of goods as well as after-sales service takes.
During the training, the eCommerce Bully Home Study Course by Mark Mathis you with e-commerce and the concepts and techniques that are familiar.
Headlines training of:
– Introduction to the course
– Start outdoor activities in the area of e-commerce
– The importance of an eCommerce Site (Site E)
– How to find products and suppliers
– Introduction to shopping card: Volusion, Xcart, Shopsite, Pinnacle Cart, Paypal / HTML
– How to get paid online
– Useful tips and tricks
– Mastering Keyword Search
– And …