ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version.
ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn’t include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Added experimental HLE Bios emulation. Important: Savestates are NOT compatile with savestates done with an official ps1 bios (namespace is different). It is recommend to increase accuracy and compatibility to use an official ps1 bios.
* Added a new vibration mode to tablets with integrated gamepad buttons
* Added a new option to get memcards by game instead of shared
* Fixed SBI files load when it is “patches” folder
* Fixed Vanark freeze
* Fixed Tomba 2 background music