Test-driven development (or TDD) a process by developing software that is applicable in all modern programming environments. In this way the code is written performance at every stage of the software development process, testing is conducted. The way to develop a variety of programs, desktop , mobileand web applications used. Learn how to create, execute and manage tests can be considered as an important issue in the process of software development.
During the training of Foundations of Programming: Test-Driven Development to concepts and software development using TDD approach to take.
Headlines training of:
– TDD mean?
– The adoption of unit testing framework
– Create test
– The use of statements in programming and testing them
– Create multiple testing methods
– Named for the unit tests and test methods
– Test return values
– Introduction of mock object
– And …