Understanding how to capture moving images by camera footage shows part of the first step in the process of film production. As well as an awareness of light and lighting and issues in the field such as lights and lamps, Mac Eni which should be light and can be photography and filming process as one of the most important issues to be discussed. Another influential voice and sound quality of movies is set so as to be aware of how to adjust the volume of the microphones and cameras is vital.
Editing and video editing integral part of the filmmaking process that can be a simple movie turned into a wonderful work of art. With a clever editing can communicate between different parts of a movie or story to account for your own contacts.
During the training, the Foundations of Video Tutorial Series you with the concepts and basics of filmmaking and video are familiar with.
Topics Education of Foundations of Video: Cameras and Shooting:
– The different types of cameras, film shows
– Photo shows the depth of field
– Understand the concept of exposure
– Use of ND filters to correct for overexposure
– Increase the amount of light for photos taken in low light
– Select the appropriate shutter speed
– Make the white balance in photo
– Work with tripod
– Manual shooting
– Use a microphone boom (boom microphone)
– Set up a lighting scene 4 points
– Corrective gel (corrective gels)
– And …
Topics include Foundations of Video: The Art of Editing:
– Check on video editing
– Control what the audience sees.
– Identify logline
– Script and scene analysis
– Create a plan for editing
– Cut the on-camera to the off-camera
– Understand the value of re-Cut
– Shaping a moment with music
– Working in a genre
– The integration of different editing styles
– And …