Corona SDK is a SDK (software development kit acronym means Development Kit Software ) that the MacEni for software developers to be able to build applications and games for mobile for iPhone, iPod (operating systems iOS) and not Android platform.
During training you how to set up and configure the Learning Corona SDK project, creating forms, working with photos and objects graphics to create text, working with triggers and events, the concepts of GPS and maps, the input data user, data management and learn.
Headlines training of:
– Introduction to the course
– Introduction to Corona
– Getting started with Lua
– The creation of geometric shapes (Shapes), working with photos and texts.
– Understanding and Action input events (Events And Interaction)
– Timer and animation of
– Use physics engine capabilities Corona
– Physics Joint topic
– Work with multimedia and hardware
– GPS and manufacturing capabilities Map View
– Getting input from users
– Work with User Interface Widget
– Managing files and data
– Topics Web Views and The Network API
– Debugging and resource management
– Finalization of the project and test it on the Device
– And …