Hdvp (Hadoop) Apache Hadoop is an Apache top level project is supported by a wide range of participants and use the Java programming language and its use. Yahoo Inc. as the largest contributor, the Hdvp widely used in the business. Apache Hdvp a software framework that supports data usage for applications distributed under free software. Ability to work with thousands of nodes and petabytes of data the system has several. Hdvp inspired by MapReduce and Google File System related articles (Google File System) has been designed and implemented Google.
During the education the Infinite Skills Learning Apache Hadoop you key feature of this powerful application framework you know.
Topics Education of Infinite Skills Learning Apache Hadoop:
– Introduction to Apache Hadoop
– Fundamentals and the basics of Apache Hadoop
– Introduction to Hadoop distribution system files or the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
– Concepts related to MapReduce
– Logging and debugging
– The basics of Hive
– Basics Pig
– Compare Hive, Pig and Impala
– Import and export data
– And …