Apache HTTP Server or Apache web server (Apache HTTP Server) which further it is called Apache, a Web server program (or web server (web server)) that plays a key role in the development of the web. Apache is typically used in environments based on Unix and Linux. This app is open source under the Apache License, Apache is by far the most widely used and its application in the field. Apache HTTP Server is actually (Apache HTTP Server) A HTTP Server executable program in a computer environment that is because some of the Mac specific animals that are rapidly expanding. We can say that Apache program for professional developers who are Fvqaladhast security to protect servers and applications in helping them.
It can be said for programming in PHP when designing websites, Apache and MySQL are two integral component and provides the infrastructure set up sites need to implement PHP, Apache and MySQL, and PHP is installed.
During the training, the Installing Apache, MySQL, and PHP you with the installation of Apache, MySQL and PHP are familiar.
Separate install Apache, PHP, MySQL
– Leopard and Snow Leopard and Lion activation Apache on
– Set password, superuser (Root) for MySQL
– Install WampServer
– Change the version of software installed by the Add-On by Wamp
– Install MAMP
– Configure MySQL server ports and MAMP’s Apache
– Install XAMPP on Windows and Mac
– Manage MySQL security through XAMPP
– Install Bitnami for Windows and Mac
Conflict management and problem solving ports and ports
– Work with Apache and IPV6 in Windows 8
– And …