Training Joomla! 1.7 and Joomla! 2.5: Access Control Lists in Depth added!
Joomla! (Joomla!) A free software and open source content management for Internet as is. Joomla! In PHP and Mysql database uses Kyval. Features Joomla! Including the Mac ‘s temporary loading in memory to improve performance (caching), create automated list, send news through the format RSS, offering print, short of news, forum, polls, calendars, search the Internet and supports multiple languages (including Persian) is. In addition to the basic features, plug-ins (including components, modules, plugins, templates, language packs) that contribute to the Joomla! Extensions. More than 7400 free and commercial plug-in directory of Joomla extensions is official. Joomla name is derived from the Swahili word that means “all” or “all” is.
In terms of training of Joomla you key feature of the software will learn powerful applications.
Topics Education of Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training:
– Understanding Content Management System (CMS)
– Compare CMS driven website with a static HTML site
– Installation of Joomla!
– Organize content in Joomla!
– Create categories, articles, menus
– Install third-party extensions and templates
– Management of users and permissions
– Change the appearance of the site by mold
– Set up a Joomla!
– And …
Topics Joomla! 1.7 and Joomla! 2.5 Access Control Lists in Depth:
– The introduction of Access Control Lists
– Define users, groups, and permissions
– Set permissions
– Create user and group them
– Improved usability client
Set access permissions for each section of content
– Hide a site on the sign-in (login)
– And …