Macro (Macro Photography) is one of the techniques that most captures close-up photography is usually used for small objects. In classical subject in a Tsvyrmakrv larger than it was in the nature on the negative. In other words, the macro imaging, image acquisition of the subject is larger and sharper than that seen in life. You do not need a macro lens for macro photography in mind so we can use professional techniques “reverse lens” and save the cost of buying a macro lens, a photo -quality macro make.
During the training, the Lens-Reversal Macro Photography you are familiar with techniques and tools for macro photography.
Headlines training of:
– Meet the reverse lens technique
– Work with lenses in reverse
– Understand the concept of reverse lens technique Exposure
– Control and reverse lens aperture setting
– Zoom In this technique, the lens coupler
– And …