Course Securing Microsoft Office Files added!
Microsoft Office 2013 (Microsoft Office 2013, Office 2013, and also known as codenamed Office 15) is a software suite includes integrated together, server and operating system to Microsoft Windows built and is the successor to Microsoft Office 2010.
Office 2013 has a new user interface of your applications and user interface design language that is where Metro is published by Microsoft. Microsoft Outlook (Microsoft Outlook) has undergone many changes, for example new Metro interface effects work is planned. PowerPoint (PowerPoint) also includes templates and animated effects have been more. Excel (Excel) with a tool for filtering data at a time, to convert Roman numerals to Arabic and Persian and integrates advanced functions trigonometric numbers.Word processing software (Word) the ability to place video and voice broadcast online as well as documents on its website. Microsoft promised to support Office Open XML Strict format with Office 15 version has. The version of the template Avdyaf 1. 2 will support.
In terms of training of Office 2013 Tutorial Series you key feature of this suite of software applications will learn powerful.
Headlines training of Office 2013 First Look:
– The Metro
– Integration with Network Social
– To put video online, Word documents
– Filter records in Excel using the timeline
– Converting numbers to Roman numerals in Excel
– Create custom shapes in PowerPoint
– Working with the new Outlook user interface
– Integration with SharePoint
– And …
Topics of Office 2013 New Features:
– The new user interface
– Use bookmark feature
– Put the video online in Word documents
– Edit PDF files in Word
– Filter records using the timeline in Excel
– Check out the new slide transitions effects in PowerPoint
– Create web applications for SharePoint or Office 365 with Access
– Insert images online by Publisher
– Put the file in OneNote
– Connect to social networks with Outlook
– And …
Other training courses:
– Migration from Office 2007 to Office 2013
– Secure Office files
– And …