Avpnjyal for Embedded Systems (OpenGL for Embedded Systems or OpenGL ES) subset of OpenGL (a cross-platform application programming interface for rendering two-dimensional and three-dimensional) for rendering graphics, two-dimensional and three dimensional computer game computer. OpenGL ES for embedded systems (embedded systems) such as smart phones, tablets, game consoles, PDA, is designed.
During the training, the Packt Video Building Android Games with OpenGL ES you how to build Android games by ISI Avpnjyal you know.
Headlines training of:
– Introduction to OpenGL ES and start working with ISI Avpnjyal
– Mathematics in OpenGL ES
– Apply textures (Texturing)
– Systems of particles (Particle Systems)
– Introduction to Breakout, interface
– Introduction to Breakout, gameplay
– Introduction to Breakout, conclusions and final work
– And …