The course Photoshop CC for Photographers: Camera Raw 8 Intermediate until Oct 14, 2014 updated!
The course Photoshop CC for Photographers: Camera Raw 8 Fundamentals added!
One of the built-in Camera RAW plugin in Photoshop to a Mac , we can apply any desired changes to the RAW images and images with the best quality possible. A RAW image is image data is not altered by the camera and the memory is stored in the RAW mode. The images in digital raw images in the world of computers is considered negative, and using them can apply editing changes are very valuable.
In terms of training of Photoshop CC for Photographers: Camera Raw 8 you edit RAW files in Photoshop feature key cloud (CC) are familiar.
Topics Education of Photoshop CC for Photographers: Camera Raw 8 Intermediate:
– Correct Exposure
– Optional configuration with Auto Mask
– Privatization and using the Adjustment Brush
– Illuminate the shadows in the photo are dark and the other parts
– Improved Color, Tone, and specify the details, whiten teeth and improve the color of your eyes
– Eliminate Moiré patterns
– Colors and creative effects with the Graduated Filter
– Improving Exposure and add Blur (blur of image) with Radial Filter
– Making the gradient of the rotation to a MAC filters Radial
– Retouching skin
– Use Clone and Healing features together
– Eliminates the problem of red eye in photos
– Remove the extra elements background
– Working with the Tone Curve
– Remove the paint with HSL
– Use a combination of the Basic panel and HSL
– Creating effects Split-Toned
– Do Toning black
-Split Toning a color photo
– Remove severe distortion Lens Profile
– Add Grain
– Calibrate the camera
– Build and Modify Preset Display
– And …
Other training courses:
– The basics of Camera Raw 8 for Photographers in Mississippi Ftvshtp
– And …