GIS, GIS Mac Eni, or GIS (Geographic Information System – GIS) is an information system (usually a computer) that the production, processing, analyzing, and managing geographic information (spatial information) addresses. In other words, GIS is a computer system for managing and analyzing spatial information and the ability to collect, store, analyze and display geographical information (location) is.
During the training, the Real-World GIS are needed when using GIS concepts are familiar.
Headlines training of:
– The orientation of GIS
– Access to information in different formats
– Introduction to GIS data formats
– Work with the scale and graticules in forecasts
– Collect geographic data
– The creation of a GIS project from scratch
– Introduction to GIS-related jobs
– And …