TAGS: framaroot apk download,framaroot apk,framaroot apk 1.9.3,framaroot apk 1.4.1,framaroot apk 1.9.4,framaroot apk aptoide,framaroot apk apk4fun,framaroot apk app,framaroot apk andromax c,framaroot apk,framaroot apk download,framaroot 1 9 3 apk,framaroot 193 apk,framaroot 1 9 3 apk download,framaroot 1.9.3 apk,framaroot 193-apk,framaroot 1.9.3 apk download,framaroot apk free download,download framaroot apk,
Superuser and su binary include in application work from android 2 to 4.
!! Important !!
Success with this application void warranty on your device.
Many many thanks to all donors
- Download it on your device (links are available at the end of this post)
- Install it with a file explorer or directly from your internet browser, if android warn you about security risk, say OK and check Unknown sources to allow install of applications outside of Play Store.
Open Framaroot and select one of the following action: Install SuperSU, Unroot or Execute script (for advanced users)
Possible once application is launched
- A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case you can uninstall app
- You seeing one or more exploit name, also click on one after you have selected an action and you will see one of the above messages
Possible case once exploit is selected
- “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- “Failed … Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed”
- “Half-Success :-/ … system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root”, happen when the filesystem in use on system partition is a read only filesystem (ex: squashfs)
- “Failed … Try another exploit if available”
- Framaroot crash or freeze, in this case relaunch Framaroot a second time and select the same action and exploit
Version 1.9.3: Update SuperSU to 1.99r4.
Version 1.9.2: Update SuperSU to 1.94. Fix error #15.
Version 1.9.1: New action (Execute script) added which will allow you to execute a custom script. Ukrainian language added thanks to Bogdan.
Version 1.9.0: Add Barahir exploit (potentially affect Mediatek based devices).
Version 1.8.1: Another attempt to fix crashes.
Version 1.8.0: Add Faramir exploit, little brother of Boromir (potentially affect Mediatek based devices).
Version 1.7.1: Link to Framaroot donation added (it does nothing as this kind of application are forbidden on play store … but it could do something someday)
Version 1.7.0: Due to a mistake, Pippin exploit didn’t appear in exploit list, its fixed now (Huawei device owners welcome). Add Gollum exploit for AMLogic based devices.
Version 1.6.1: Remove Superuser as it fail to install. Add execution support from adb command line.
Version 1.6.0: Add Pippin exploit (potentially affect Huawei K3V2 based devices)
Version 1.5.3: An attempt to fix Gandalf error#10
Version 1.5.2: Revert to exploitation fix included in 1.4.1. Add Slovakian and Italian languages. Error # added in toast message when exploit failed (report the error number in this thread so I could give you the reason of failure). Previously fix for Framaroot crash was a dirty hack, with this version you shouldn’t encounter crash.
Version 1.5.1: Should fix Framaroot crashes.
Version 1.5.0: Add Boromir exploit (potentially affect many Mediatek based devices).
Version 1.4.3: Update SuperSU to 1.34. Rewrote the fix include in 1.4.1 for better but slower exploitation.
Version 1.4.2: Add Russian and French languages. Add scrollbar for exploit list. Update SuperSU to 1.30
Version 1.4.1: Fix a bug in exploitation due to the different kernel data alignement between version and devices, so if exploits didn’t work before it “may” work with this version if your device is vulnerable
Version 1.4: Add Gandalf exploit (potentially affect Qualcomm based devices, tested on Nexus 4, as always feedbacks are welcome)
Version 1.3: Add Aragorn and Legolas exploits (could affect wide range of samsung devices including non exynos devices, please give feedbacks for your devices. Thanks)
Version 1.2.1: Fix unroot bug. Improvements for exploitation. Embed SuperSU 1.25
Version 1.2: Add possibility to Install Superuser, Install SuperSU and Unroot
Version 1.1: Frodo exploit added
Version 1.0: Initial release