BlueStacks is an easy to use yet powerful software solution designed to run Android apps right on your Windows machine.
Boasting a very effective emulation engine, BlueStacks impresses thanks to its user-friendly approach, making everything easy as pie for all types of users, be they beginners or with a bit more computer knowledge.
One of the best things about BlueStacks is that it runs the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games can be controlled by mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touschscreen mobile phone.
Overall, BlueStacks is an effective piece of software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your computer. Although it does not boast such a large collection of apps, it’s still a good way to test some popular mobile titles on the PC.
Here are some key features of “BlueStacks”:
– Play Android apps fast and full-screen.
– Push your favorite apps from your Android phone to your PC using BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
– Run 10 pre-loaded apps “out of the box”.
– Install up to 26 more of your favorite apps.
– May not work fast on older netbooks and tablets.
More info (open / close)
Android apps and games are all APK extension, to install new applications according to the following guide.Installing an Android application (with the extension APK) software BlueStacks:
1. Download and install the software BlueStacks.
2. Run the APK file with the extension installation program automatically installs the desired application or game.
To access the programs installed, you can run them from the Apps folder on the Desktop.
Direct access to SDCard software BlueStacks: (To copy files and Data)
1. First, install a file manager software, for example, ES File Manager.
ES File Manager, you can use the link below to download:
2. Exit the program entirely.
3. Images and files that you want to enter the BlueStacks Copy the following directory:
C: \ ProgramData \ BlueStacks \ UserData \ SharedFolder
4. BlueStacks and ES File Manager run.
5. Click the Search Application Folder Search the following:
6. Look into bstfolder followed the following folder:
7. BlueStacks copy all the information you need to see this place.
8. photographs and information on the program you want to use it to the folder of your choice.
9. Click and hold on to a small menu will appear and click on Copy.
10. Press the UP button to advance one step back (usually the SDCard).
11. Through the Menu -> Operation -> Paste to copy your information here.
– If you plan to install a special game for the Data File, Data file copy as instructed in the correct location.
– The way to access your files through the program, for example, in WeChat upload photos, and more.
– If you have any problems with the application of the “debate” into the forum and ask your problem.
Important Note: Version placed entirely Root and Root access and is SuperSU.