Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Pro Course added!
Sketchbook (SketchBook) a software professional in the field of digital design and computer art by providing an easy user interface and functionality of the Mac extraordinary possibilities to help you without the need for complex software construction 3D models, photos of his unique artwork and convert their ideas truly capture. SketchBook addition to functionality such as enhanced image quality, professional tools for drawing lines, hatching, preliminary design, Brush advanced, the ability to annotate on the project or remove them, compatibility with Adobe Photoshop and …, design Using the digital pen is also provided. One application for this program in industrial design, especially car design.
During the training, the Sketchbook Pro are key features of this powerful software application will be familiar.
Topics Education of Sketchbook Pro Essential Training:
– Check the lagoon and customization of user interface
– Customize the settings Brush
– Create a set Texture (Texture Brush)
– Initial design review tools blur, smear and sharpen
– Create images and edit them by layer
– Work with editing tools Photo
– Create and Save a Drawing
– Use a template or the Template
– Symmetry tools
– Application of Rule (Ruler) to check the exact location of lines
– Use the Ellipse tool to draw accurate circle, oval and curved
– Use the Mac ‘s Color Selector
– Storage project
– Export (Export files) of the project
– And …
Other training courses:
– The design of a steering wheel racing Sketchbook
– And …