Spreadsheet (spreadsheet) is a type of software to simplify data entry (data entry) and are designed to perform mathematical calculations. LibreOffice Calc and Excel and SPSS software programs are an example of this. Generally, pages that perform mathematical calculations are tabulated say spreadsheet.We can say that the software Microsoft Excel spreadsheet program popular among users.
During the training, the TutsPlus Introduction to Spreadsheets are key features are familiar spreadsheet software. The training program will focus on Excel and familiarity with the Mac is useful animals and tools.
Headlines training of:
– Introduction to the course
– Use spreadsheet programs
– Manage files
– Create a Workbooks and use of templates (Template) in the spreadsheet program
– Introduction to different file formats
– Create, edit and save Worksheet Display
– Working with formulas and functions
– How to write formula
– Use the Sum function and the AutoSum tool
– Do subtraction, multiplication and division are in Spreadsheet
– Formatting Worksheet
– Printing and creating PDF files
– And …