Twitter for Business Course added!
Twitter (Twitter) is a network of social and microblogging service provider that allows users to 140 characters, text messages and tweets (Tweet) is called the post. Twitter is a microblogging service with the slogan now, what would you do? (What Are you Doing) you have Mac gives it that very short sentences Council or the subject you’re doing to share with others. One feature of Twitter is limited to 140 characters, type only. The new ID so that the user quickly the Internet became popular. In addition to writing on Twitter Brfrstadn the film , photo , and audio is also sent. Twitter is chipper word means.
Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey and launched in July 2006. The microblogging in 2012, has 500 million active users who send 340 million tweets per day and over 1.6 billion searches performed on it.
The courses teach the key concepts and Twitter Tutorial Series you with all the necessary techniques including creating an account, read and write tweet, services, and tools and learn on Twitter.
Topics Education of Twitter Essential Training:
– Understand the basic concepts associated with Twitter
– Add Profile
– Get started with Twitter
– Set account options
– Send and receive Tweets
– Share photos and web content
– Interact with other users Twitter
– Search on Twitter
– How to use Twitter on mobile
– Add Twitter to your website or blog
– Use of other companies in order to facilitate and increase the efficiency on Twitter
– The use of other services available on Twitter
– Revision of user interface changes
– And …
Other training courses:
– Using Twitter for Business
– And …