Pivot table (Pivot table) a dialog box in Excel (Excel) or Microsoft Access, which can be the same set of data from a list or database with more than a make-up show. Member for analytical purposes to be able to view or summary table of rows and columns of this information in different ways, manage. Each report pivot table in Excel, the basis for creating a pivot table report that displays the data as a graph.
During the training, the Udemy Excel Pivot Tables Data Analysis Master Class you with Pivot Tables (Pivot Tables) in the software applications you know Excel.
Headlines training of:
– Introduction to Pivot Tables in Excel
– Enter the correct data in Pivot Tables
– Add data from Dytasvrs (Data Source)
– Using Excel tables as a data source
– Introduction to working with pivot tables in Excel Tools
– Grouping fields
– Filtering and reporting the Excel pivot tables
– Analysis of data tables in Excel
– And …