User experience (User experience) is what the attitude and feelings of the users of the system, particularly in relation to the product or service in the true sense of satisfaction when users interact with the system (such as a website or software ) refers to and including harvesting one of the aspects of the system such as usefulness, ease of use and productivity. For example, when building a web application or designing a user interface and the ease of user interaction you have with your product have special attention. So pay attention to user experience, an important part of the software development process and an important element for the success of any technological product or service. User experience design performance and user interface, including more effective use of technology, providing valuable content, logical user interaction, usability, ease of use, the use of standards, intuitive navigation and efficiency for a Mac user to do Targeting . In fact, to feel, to experience, to satisfy any user from any part of the system and end-user satisfaction is a condition of acceptance of the system features.
During the training of Udemy User Experience The Ultimate Guide to the concept of user experience (or UX) and its importance in the design of their products and services (such as web design) are familiar.
– Identification of user groups in different fields
– How an opportunity to sell a product to a specific group of users to create
– The concept of usefulness (use up) for a service or product
– The concept of “Easy A” a product or service
– Navigation and site structure
– Simple to design simple pages
– How to evaluate a website by users
– Use the knowledge in practice
– And …