FontForge an editor font (common operating systems like Windows , Linux and Mac ) that support all common formats, fonts and useful features and tools available to users as well. This software allows you to create a variety of fonts postscript, truetype, opentype, cid-keyed, multi-master, cff, svg and bitmap (bdf, FON, NFNT) and be able to edit and change the font format Be desired.
During the training, the VTC Creating Basic Fonts with FontForge FontForge you with basic functionality and key software and also learn the basics of making fonts.
Headlines training of:
– Introducing the course
– Meet with FontForge
– The basics of font information
– Workflow in software FontForge
– Installation Toolset (kit)
– Understanding the user interface FontForge
– Familiarity with concepts Parts, Outlined Paths, Hybrid and …
– Making Fonts
– And …