A series of Microsoft’s Windows 7 operating system , which was released on 22 October 2009.Windows 7 for use on personal computers, including home and office forms have been produced. The operating system is the seventh generation of the Windows operating system and why it’s called Windows 7 have.
The most interesting feature of this version can be used to support multi-touch capabilities, redesigning Window Shell, taskbar and a domestic household name named, also quoted officials of Microsoft, Windows 7 Optimized version of the upgrade Windows Vista is made.
Key features of Windows 7:
– Advances in touch and handwriting recognition
– Support for Virtual Hard Disk
– Improved performance on multicore processors and improved operating system kernel
– Added ability to Windows PowerShell
– Redesigned Calculator with Polyline and supports the ability to the conversion
– Shake the window
– Measuring color display
– Burn ISO files
– Pin programs to the Taskbar
– A new security center
– Direct implementation of audio and video files from one computer to another
– The share of household
– A new way to view video and audio
– New Magnifier
– Recording step problems
– Edit the information
– Better interface for connecting peripheral devices to a computer
– A simple and fast way to set up multiple displays
– Sorting out the windows on the page in a new way
Windows 7 in total in 6 edition is presented here to explain each single deal:
– Starter or Starter Edition:
The most basic version and edition of Windows 7 is installed mostly in the Notebook. This edition has less features than other editions and the nature of the hardware they require less power.
Limitations: Only three programs are running simultaneously, the backup manually, and only in the local HDD and DVD possible.
The facilities will include: the ability to play as Windows Aero effects
Features non-changing background and icon visual system
Features that are not supported: 64-bit systems and the .NET Framework
– Edit Home Basic or Home Base:
This edition is the first in the world to offer Starter and Home Premium editions are not the surface. Given that the number of countries have the right to activate Windows, this version is sold only in places where it is active!
– Features include: Desktop Window Manager, Windows Mobility Center
– The possibilities are not limited to: the number of applications running
– Features that are supported: Support for 64-bit systems, connecting multiple monitors, fast switching user interface, change the background
– Unblock limited: only part of the presentation Aero
– Home Premium Edition or Advanced Homepage:
Edition, Standard Edition Windows 7 and was originally designed for home users.
– Features include: Windows Aero Theme, Windows Media Center, Premium Games
– Facilities that are not limited to: creating and adding to domestic groups.
– Amkamaty that can be supported: Supports multi-touch
This edition has all the features you need for a home user, but it provides little restriction placed on the network and system backups. But these problems can be software, accessories solved.
– Professional Edition or Professional:
Windows 7 Professional Edition is built for business environments and with different Home facilities available to the users. For example, the backup system is more powerful and System Restore. Also features such as Remote Desktop, support for printers and Mobility Center, modern life is in your computer.
– The facilities include:
AppLocker, BitLocker Drive Encryption, Subsystem for Unix-based applications, Multilingual User Interface Pack
– Features that are not supported: BranchCache Distributed Cache, DirectAccess, Virtual Hard Disk Booting
– Enterprise Edition or enterprise:
Enterprise for home users can not allow. This edition is exclusive to Microsoft’s commitment to software companies (SA) are sold. This edition comes with special features that are offered to companies under contract. For example, having to boot the operating system Microsoft and install the free Microsoft license any of the operating system on each virtual system.
– Features include: AppLocker, BitLocker Drive Encryption, Subsystem for Unix-based applications, Multilingual User Interface Pack
– Features that are supported: BranchCache Distributed Cache, DirectAccess, Virtual Hard Disk Booting
Additional features compared to the Professional Enterprise dependent on computers in the corporate environment, are running. For example, AppLocker is a program that helps the system administrator can restrict access to the application or disconnect any users. Or DiretAccess access networks makes it possible to work via VPN.
– Ultimate Edition or Ultimate:
Windows 7 Ultimate edition, except for a part, and it is no different with the Enterprise license that Microsoft offers and sales makes this version for home users.
Very important points:
1. The version of Windows that you are facing, the most complete version of Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, which includes all updates and updates as well.
2. This version of Windows without any manipulation has nothing to add or remove windows not only all relevant updates have been added and placed activation tool as a result of this version of Windows fully trust and recommend it to everyone.
2. Avoid installing the N versions, these works lack the tools and multimedia Multimedia and offered only for the European countries.
3. 64-bit version of Windows will not fit on a 4.7 GB DVD or normal and should be on a DVD 9 GB dual-layer burning, or the fact that by and through USB Flash installed.