Windows 8 (Windows 8) The eighth version of the Windows operating system and Microsoft’s Metro user interface for use in personal computers, mobile computers and tablets are produced. The new feature of Windows can be such things as a new user interface (Metro) for the touch screen, remove the Start button, the browser Internet Explorer 10, user input using the picture, fast boot hybrid, Task Manager (Task Manager program) new Windows Setup using flash memory, support for multiple display support USB3, support the ARM architecture in addition to Intel and AMD, the new file system REfs, support near field communication (NFC), Xbox Live integration, the ability to open files ISO , IMG and VHD and ….
During the training, the Windows 8 Tips and Tricks you are familiar with the tricks can be used in Windows 8.
Headlines training of:
– High security measures program unknown
– Enable the menu Quick Access (Quick)
– Setting up direct desktop at startup Windows
– Turn off with a single click
– Switch between running programs using the keyboard
– Customize menus and screens
– View all the applications on a Mac that
– Photos from the screen and move it to the folder of photos
– Understanding the Power settings
– Optimize the hard disk
– Avoid uninstall programs by users
– Create a virtual drive
– And …